Bacon-Cheese Dip Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 16 ounces (455 g) light or regular cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (225 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (230 g) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- cup (120 ml) Carb Countdown dairy beverage
- cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- teaspoon cayenne
- 1 pound (455 g) bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
Cut the cream cheese in cubes and put them in your slow cooker.
Add the cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Carb Countdown, cream, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne.
Stir to distribute the ingredients evenly.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 1 hour, stirring from time to time.
When the cheese has melted, stir in the bacon.
Serve with cut-up vegetables, fiber crackers, or other low-carb dippers.
Each with 25 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, trace dietary fiber, 2 g usable carbs. Carb count does not include vegetable dippers or crackers.