Two-Cheese Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Two-Cheese Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms which belongs to the Appetizers and Snack recipe category.
- pound (225 g) fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) tuna
- cup (60 g) shredded smoked Gouda
- 2 tablespoons (12.5 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) mayonnaise
- 1 scallion, finely minced
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and remove their stems.
Combine the tuna, Gouda, Parmesan, mayonnaise, and minced scallion and mix well.
Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps and arrange them in a shallow roasting pan.
Add just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
Bake for 15 minutes and serve hot.
About 15 servings
Each with 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 4 grams of protein.