Ranch Mix Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 2 cups (450 g) raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups (450 g) raw, shelled sunflower seeds
- 2 cups (290 g) dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup (150 g) raw almonds
- 1 cup (150 g) raw cashew pieces
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) canola oil
- 1 packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
In large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, almonds, and cashews.
Add the canola oil and stir to coat.
Add the dressing mix, lemon pepper, dill, and garlic powder and stir until well distributed.
Put the seasoned nuts in shallow roasting pan and roast for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the almonds are crisp through.
Each with 15 grams of carbohydrates and 5 grams of fiber, for a total of 10 grams of usable carbs and 16 grams of protein.