Cherry Vanilla Sundae in a Glass Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Cherry Vanilla Sundae in a Glass which belongs to the Beverages recipe category.
- cup (70 g) no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream
- 1 cups (355 ml) Carb Countdown dairy beverage
- cup (30 g) canned sour cherries in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons (16 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) cherry sugar-free syrup
- teaspoon vanilla extract Guar or xanthan
Combine all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
Each with 40 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 12 g usable carbs. The carb count does not include the polyols in the sugar-free ice cream or syrup.