Mexican Coffee Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Mexican Coffee which belongs to the Beverages recipe category.
- 6 ounces (170 ml) brewed coffee
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- 2 drops blackstrap molasses
- Tiny pinch of ground cinnamon
- Tiny pinch of ground cloves
Pour the coffee and stir in the cream, Splenda, and molasses.
Sprinkle the spices over the top and serve.
3 grams of carbohydrates, the merest trace of fiber, and 1 gram of protein.