Laure's Homemade LC "Bailey's Mae" Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Laure's Homemade LC "Bailey's Mae" which belongs to the Beverages recipe category.
- 2 cups (480 ml) any booze (rum, vodka, bourbon, Southern Comfort, or
- 14 ounces (415 ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (240 ml) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons (15 ml) no-sugar chocolate syrup(Laure uses Walden Farms
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cup (12 g) Splenda
- teaspoon almond extract
Combine all in a blender.
Put in a tall jar.
Store in fridge.
Stir before serving.
10 servings, cup (120 ml) each
Each with 2 g protein; 2 g carbs; no fiber; 2 g usable carbs. Carb count does not include polyol in syrup.