Massey's Low-Carb Strawberry Daiquiris Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Massey's Low-Carb Strawberry Daiquiris which belongs to the Beverages recipe category.
- 3 to 4 cups (330 to 440 g) fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries,
- thawed if using frozen
- to cup (120 to 180 ml) light rum
- cup (60 ml) lime juice (Don't use Rose's bottled lime juice?it has
- sugar added.)
- to cup (6 to 8 g) Splenda (you may use a different sugar substitute;
- adjust measurements accordingly)
- Crushed ice
Place strawberries, rum, lime juice, and sugar substitute in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add ice; continue to blend until well combined.
4 to 6 servings
Assuming 4, each will have 1 g protein; 11 g carbohydrate; 3 g dietary fiber; 8 g usable carbs. To make Low-Carb Strawberry Margaritas, replace the rum with tequila.