White Bread Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for White Bread which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- cup (25 g) oat bran
- 2 tablespoons (22 g) psyllium husks
- cup (75 g) vital wheat gluten
- cup (64 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- cup (40 g) rice protein powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) oil
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Put the ingredients in your bread machine in the order given and run the machine.
When finished, promptly remove the loaf from the machine and bread case to cool.
About 10 slices
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 24 grams of protein.