Seed Bread Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Seed Bread which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- cup (120 ml) warm water
- cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) oil
- 1 egg
- teaspoon salt
- cup (75 g) vital wheat gluten
- cup (50 g) oat bran
- cup (40 g) ground almonds
- cup (40 g) sunflower seeds, coarsely chopped
- cup (32 g) rice protein powder
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) ground flaxseed
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Put the ingredients in your bread machine in the order given and run the machine.
When finished, promptly remove the loaf from the machine and bread case to cool.
About 10 slices
Each with 8 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 6 grams of usable carbs and 21 grams of protein.