Mom's Oatmeal Molasses Bread Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Mom's Oatmeal Molasses Bread which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- cup (20 g) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) raw wheat germ
- cup (160 ml) boiling water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cup (60 g) ground almonds
- cup (75 g) vital wheat gluten
- cup (32 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Put the rolled oats and wheat germ in the bread case of your bread machine.
Pour the boiling water over them and let them sit for at least 15 minutes.
Add everything else in the order given and run the machine.
When finished, promptly remove the loaf from the machine and bread case to cool.
Each with 5.5 grams of carbohydrates and 0.5 gram of fiber, for a total of 5 grams of usable carbs and 25 grams of protein.