Poppy Seed Bread Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Poppy Seed Bread which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- cup (160 ml) water
- cup (70 g) gluten
- 3 tablespoons (20 g) wheat bran
- 3 tablespoons (25 g) oat flour
- cup (80 g) almond meal
- cup (35 g) wheat protein isolate
- 2 tablespoons (18 g) poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons (25 g) powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons active baker's yeast
- teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
Put everything in a bread machine in the order specified in the instructions that come with your unit.
Run the dough through two knead-and-rise cycles and then bake.
When finished, promptly remove the loaf from the bread case and cool before slicing thin to serve.
About 12 slices
Each with 19 g protein; 6 g carbohydrate; 2 g dietary fiber; 4 g usable carbs.