Rye Bread Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Rye Bread which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- 1 cup (240 ml) warm water
- cup (50 g) wheat bran
- cup (60 g) whole grain rye flour
- cup (32 g) rice protein powder
- cup (75 g) vital wheat gluten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) oil
- 1 tablespoon (6.3 g) caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoons yeast
Put the ingredients in your bread machine in the order given and run the machine.
When finished, promptly remove the loaf from the machine and bread case to cool.
Each with 6.8 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 4.8 grams of usable carbs and 14 grams of protein.