Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Cinnamon Raisin Bread which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- cup plus 2 tablespoons (190 ml) warm water
- cup (25 g) oat bran
- cup (60 g) ground almonds
- cup (40 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- cup plus 3 tablespoons (95 g) vital wheat gluten
- cup (6 g) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons (18 g) raisins, each snipped in half
Put the ingredients in your bread machine in the order given and run the machine.
When finished, promptly remove the loaf from the machine and bread case to cool.
Each with 6 grams of carbohydrates and 0.6 grams of fiber, for a total of 5.4 grams of usable carbs and 19 grams of protein. The reason you cut the raisins in half is to let them distribute more evenly throughout the bread; even so, there aren't a lot of them, I'll admit. That's because the raisins are the highest-carb part of this bread. If you want, you can leave them whole so each one will be more noticeable.