Almond Pancake and Waffle Mix Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Almond Pancake and Waffle Mix which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- 2 cups (250 g) almond meal
- cup (50 g) oat bran
- cup (65 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- cup (65 g) rice protein powder
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) raw wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons (12 g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
Assemble all the ingredients in a food processor with the S-blade in place.
Run the processor for a minute or so, stopping once or twice to shake it so everything is well combined.
Store the mix in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 4 servings of 1 cup (120 g)
Each with 33 grams of carbohydrates and 3 grams of fiber, for a total of 30 grams of usable carbs and 36 grams of protein.