Gingerbread Waffles Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Gingerbread Waffles which belongs to the Breads recipe category.
- 1 cup (125 g) almond meal
- 1 cup (120 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup (6 g) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cups (360 ml) Carb Countdown dairy beverage or cup (180 ml) heavy
- cream and cup (180 ml) water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (60 g) butter, melted
Preheat waffle iron.
Combine almond meal, protein powder, salt, Splenda, baking powder, and ginger.
In a glass measuring cup, whisk together the Carb Countdown or cream and water and the eggs and then stir the butter into them.
Pour this into the dry ingredients with a few quick strokes.
Ladle the batter into the waffle iron and bake until done?my waffle iron has a light that goes out when the waffle is ready, but follow the instructions for your unit.
Serve with whipped cream.
Each with 35 g protein; 9 g carbohydrate; 3 g dietary fiber, 6 g usable carbs. Analysis does not include whipped cream.