Taco Omelet Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Taco Omelet which belongs to the Eggs and Dairy recipe category.
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- cup (50 g) beef, turkey, or chicken taco filling, warmed.
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (32 g) salsa
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) sour cream
Make your omelet according to Easy Omelet Method (page 82), placing the taco filling and cheese over half of your omelet when you're ready to add the filling.
Cover, turn the heat to low, and cook until the cheese is melted (3 to 4 minutes).
Follow the directions to finish making the omelet.
Top with salsa and sour cream.
3 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 2 grams of usable carbs and 24 grams of protein. (Analysis does not include garnishes.) You can, if you like, jazz up this omelet with a little diced onion, olives, or whatever else you like on a taco.