Moroccan Scramble Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Moroccan Scramble which belongs to the Eggs and Dairy recipe category.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- cup (30 g) chopped onion
- teaspoon minced garlic or 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) tapenade
- cup (60 g) canned diced tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
In a skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat and start sauteing the onion and garlic.
When the onion is translucent, add the tapenade and tomatoes and stir.
Now, whisk the eggs with the cumin and pour into the vegetable mixture.
Scramble until mostly set and then add the cilantro and scramble until done.
Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
11 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 10 grams of usable carbs and 18 grams of protein.