Chili Egg Puff Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Chili Egg Puff which belongs to the Eggs and Dairy recipe category.
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) soy powder or (24 g) rice protein powder
- r teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (225 g) small-curd cottage cheese
- 8 ounces (225 g) Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces, or 115 g) diced green chilies, drained
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
Spray a 6-cup (1.
4-L) casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter it generously.
Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a whisk.
Whisk in the soy powder, salt, and baking powder, mixing very well.
Beat in the cottage cheese, Monterey Jack, melted butter, and chilies.
Pour the whole thing into the prepared casserole dish, put it in the oven, and bake for about 35 minutes.
(It's okay if it's a little runny in the very center when you spoon into it; that part acts as a sauce for the rest.
Each with 7 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 6 grams of usable carbohydrates and 30 grams of protein.