Turkey Club Puff Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Turkey Club Puff which belongs to the Eggs and Dairy recipe category.
- 5 eggs
- cup (20 g) soy powder or (32 g) unflavored protein powder
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (225 g) cottage cheese
- pound (225 g) Swiss cheese, cubed
- cup (120 ml) melted butter
- cup (130 g) cubed cooked turkey
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
Spray a 6-cup (1.
4-L) casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter generously.
Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a whisk.
Whisk in the soy powder, salt, and baking powder, mixing very well.
Beat in the cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, melted butter, cubed turkey, and crumbled bacon.
Pour the whole thing into the prepared casserole dish.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 33 grams of protein.