Ginger Mustard Fish Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Ginger Mustard Fish which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 4 (6 ounce, or 175 g) fish fillets, such as tilapia, cod, or orange roughy
- 4 tablespoons (56 g) butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic or 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water
In a large, heavy skillet, start sauteing the fish in the butter over medium-low heat; 4 to 5 minutes per side should be plenty.
Remove the fish to a plate.
Add the garlic, ginger, mustard, and water to the skillet and stir everything together well.
Put the fish back in, turning it over once, carefully, to make sure both sides get acquainted with the sauce.
Let it cook for another minute or so and then serve.
Scrape the sauce out of the skillet over the fish.
Each with 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 31 grams of protein.