Baked Orange Roughy Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Baked Orange Roughy which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 1 pounds (680 g) orange roughy fillets, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal Pepper
- medium onion, very thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon, or 2 tablespoons (30 ml) bottled lemon juice
- cup (56 g) butter, melted
- Minced fresh parsley (optional)
Preheat the oven to 325F (170C, or gas mark 3).
Spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange the fish in the prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Scatter the onion over the fish.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and butter and pour over the fish and onions.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley (if using) and serve.
Each with 2 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 25 grams of protein.