Wine and Herb Tilapia Packets Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Wine and Herb Tilapia Packets which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 1 pounds (680 g) tilapia fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 4 tablespoons (56 g) butter, divided
- cup (120 ml) dry white wine, divided
- cup (16 g) minced fresh herbs (chives, basil, oregano, thyme, or a
- combination of these), divided
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
Tear a piece of aluminum foil about 18 inches (45 cm) square for each fillet.
Place a fillet in the center of the foil square and curl the edges of the foil up a little.
Put 1 tablespoon (14 g) of butter, 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of wine, 1 tablespoon (4 g) of minced herbs, and just a little salt on the fillet.
Fold the foil up around the fish, rolling the edges down in the middle and at the ends so the packet won't leak in the oven.
Repeat for all 4 servings.
Place the packets right on the oven shelf? there's no need for a pan?and bake for 35 minutes.
Each with 2 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 1 gram of usable carbs and 31 grams of protein.