Salmon in Ginger Cream Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Salmon in Ginger Cream which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 2 salmon fillets, 6 ounces (170 g) each, skin still attached
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 scallions, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) chopped cilantro
- cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons (60 g) sour cream
- Salt and pepper
Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium-low heat and start sauteing the salmon in it?you want to saute it for about 4 minutes per side.
While the fish is sauteing, crush the garlic, mince the scallions, and chop the cilantro.
When both sides of the salmon have sauteed for 4 minutes, add the wine to the skillet, cover, and let the fish cook an additional 2 minutes or so until cooked through.
Remove the fish to serving plates.
Add the garlic, scallions, cilantro, and ginger to the wine and butter in the skillet, turn the heat up to medium-high, and let them cook for a minute or two.
Add the sour cream, stir to blend, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve.
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 36 grams of protein This dish also has lots of EPA?the good fat that makes salmon so heart-healthy!