Feta-Spinach Salmon Roast Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Feta-Spinach Salmon Roast which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese, softened
- cup (115 g) crumbled feta
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, including the crisp part of the green
- cup (10 g) fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 skinless salmon fillets of roughly equal size and shape, totaling
- pound (340 g)
- Olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
Combine the cream cheese and feta, mashing and stirring with a fork until well blended.
Add the scallions and spinach and combine well.
Spread the mixture evenly over one salmon fillet.
(The filling will be about inch [2 cm] thick.
) Top with the second salmon fillet.
Brush both sides with olive oil, turning the whole thing over carefully with a spatula.
Place the loaf on a shallow baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Slice carefully with a sharp, serrated knife.
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 45 grams of protein.