Curried Swordfish and Cabbage Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Curried Swordfish and Cabbage which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 2 servings, you'll need to do it twice, or get a really, really huge
- 8 ounces (225 g) swordfish steak, 1 inches (3.75 cm) thick
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 1 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups (150 g) shredded cabbage (You can used bagged Coleslaw mix, if
- you like.)
- medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Spray a big skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Melt the butter in it over low heat and add the curry powder.
Let it cook for just a minute and then add the cabbage, onion, and garlic.
Saute the vegetables, stirring frequently, for 3 or 4 minutes.
Make a hole in the middle of the cabbage big enough to lay your swordfish steak on the pan.
Cover the pan and set the oven timer for 5 minutes.
When the timer beeps, turn the fish over and stir the cabbage.
Re-cover the pan and set the timer for another 5 minutes.
When time's up, serve the swordfish with the cabbage heaped around it.
1 to 2 servings
Assuming 1, it will have 48 g protein; 13 g carbohydrate; 5 g dietary fiber; 8 g usable carbs.