Pantry Seafood Supper Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Pantry Seafood Supper which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) tuna, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) crab, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) shrimp, drained
- cup (45 g) roasted red peppers jarred in oil, diced small (about 1
- cup (20.3 g) chopped parsley
- 1 cup (70 g) chopped mushrooms
- cup (180 ml) chicken broth
- cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- teaspoon paprika
- teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (240 ml) Carb Countdown dairy beverage
- cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- Guar or xanthan
Combine the red peppers, parsley, mushrooms, broth, wine, onion, dill, paprika, and hot pepper sauce in a slow cooker.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 3 to 4 hours.
When the time's up, stir in the Carb Countdown and cream and thicken the sauce to your liking with guar or xanthan.
Now stir in the tuna, crab, and shrimp and let it cook for another 15 to 20 minutes.
Now you have a choice: You can eat this as a chowder or you can serve it over Cauliflower Rice (page 212) or low-carbohydrate pasta?or even over spaghetti squash.
It's up to you.
Each with 33 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 3 g usable carbs.