Curried Shrimp in Coconut Milk Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Curried Shrimp in Coconut Milk which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) large shrimp, shelled (31/35 count)
- 14 ounces (425 ml) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoons (9 g) curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- cup (16 g) chopped cilantro
In a large, shallow pan, combine the coconut milk, curry powder, garlic, and chili garlic paste.
Heat over medium-low and let simmer 7 to 10 minutes.
Add shrimp, fish sauce, and Splenda.
Stir and let simmer for 5 to 7 more minutes or until shrimp are pink all the way through.
Stir in the scallions, let simmer for another minute, and serve?spoon over Cauliflower Rice (page 212) if desired or eat as is.
Top each serving with chopped cilantro.
Each with 29 g protein; 12 g carbohydrate; 4 g dietary fiber; 8 g usable carbs.