Shrimp in Sherry Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Shrimp in Sherry which belongs to the Fish and Seafood recipe category.
- 18 ounces (500 g) extra jumbo shrimp?about an ounce (30 g)
- apiece?shelled (16/20 count)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) dry sherry
- teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Guar or xanthan
Have the shrimp shelled and ready to go.
In a big skillet, saute the shrimp in the olive oil over medium-high heat until they're pink almost all over.
Add the sherry and hot pepper sauce and stir.
Let cook another minute or two.
Thicken the pan juices just a tiny bit with guar or xanthan and serve.
Each with 28 g protein; trace carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; trace usable carb.