Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pork chop, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick
- Salt or Vege-Sal
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard
Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chop.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
Saute the chop until it's browned on both sides and cooked through.
Put the chop on a serving platter and keep it warm.
Put the wine in the skillet and stir it around, scraping all the tasty brown bits off the pan as you stir.
Stir in the cream and mustard, blend well, and cook for a minute or two.
Pour over the chop and serve.
2 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and about 20 grams of protein.