Lemon-Ginger Pork Chops Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Lemon-Ginger Pork Chops which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) pork chops, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) dry sherry
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water
- clove garlic, crushed
- teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- teaspoon Splenda
- 1 scallion, sliced, including the crisp part of the green shoot
In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, brown the pork chops on both sides in the olive oil.
Mix together everything else but the scallion and pour into the skillet.
Turn the chops to coat both sides.
Cover the pan, turn the heat to low, and let the chops simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Spoon pan juices over chops and top with a little sliced scallion to serve.
3 to 4 servings
Assuming 3, each will have 24 g protein; 1 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; 1 g usable carb.