Apple-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Apple-Glazed Pork Chops which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 pork chops, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick (about 8 ounces, or 225 g each)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons (2 g) Splenda
- teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
Put the oil in a heavy skillet and brown the pork chops in the oil.
When both sides are brown, stir together the vinegar, Splenda, and the soy sauce and pour the mixture over the chops.
Scatter the onion on top.
Cover and turn the heat to low.
Let the chops simmer, turning at least once, for 45 minutes or until the pan is almost dry.
Serve the chops with the onions and scrape all the nice, syrupy pan liquid over them.
Each with 8 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 7 grams of usable carbs and 36 grams of protein.