Gingersnap Pork Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Gingersnap Pork which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 4 thin pork chops, about 18 ounces (500 g) total
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- cup (120 ml) cider vinegar
- teaspoon pepper
- teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon (16.5 g) tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons (4.5 g) Splenda
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- cup (30 g) finely diced celery, including leaves
In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, start browning the chops in the oil.
While that's happening, put the vinegar, pepper, cloves, tomato paste, Splenda, ginger, lemon juice, and salt in a blender and run it for a second or two to blend.
When the chops are browned on both sides?about 5 minutes per side?pour the sauce over them, scatter the celery over the whole thing, turn the heat to low, and cover with a tilted lid.
Let it simmer for 5 minutes and then serve.
Don't forget to scrape the extra sauce out of the pan and over the chops!
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 20 grams of p