Ginger Sesame Pork Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Ginger Sesame Pork which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 12 ounces (340 g) boneless pork top loin
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) grated ginger
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 scallions, sliced, including the crisp part of the green
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) peanut oil
Slice the boneless pork loin as thinly as you can? it helps to have it half-frozen.
Mix together everything else in a medium-size bowl.
Add the pork, stir to coat, and let it marinate for at least a half an hour.
Over high heat, heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
Add the pork with all of the marinade and stir-fry until meat is cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Each with 31g protein; 5 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 4 g usable carbs.