Pork Roast with Creamy Mushroom Gravy and Vegetable Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Pork Roast with Creamy Mushroom Gravy and Vegetable which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 pounds (1.1 kg) boneless pork loin
- cup (60 g) sliced carrots
- 4 ounces (115 g) sliced mushrooms
- 10 ounces (280 g) frozen cross-cut green beans, unthawed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) beef bouillon concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 1 can (14 ounces, or 410 g) tomatoes with roasted garlic
- Guar or xanthan
- cup (120 ml) heavy cream
Put the pork in the bottom of a slow cooker.
Surround the pork with the carrots, mushrooms, and green beans.
(Don't bother thawing the green beans, just whack the package hard on the counter before opening that so the beans are all separated.
) In a bowl, dissolve the bouillon in the water.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Pour the mixture over the pork and vegetables.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 8 to 9 hours.
When the time's up, remove the pork and vegetables to a platter.
Thicken the juices in the pot with guar or xanthan and then whisk in the cream.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the juices with the pork and vegetables.
Each with 23 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 4 g usable carbs.