Curried Pork Stew Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Curried Pork Stew which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) boneless pork loin, cubed
- teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) curry powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 small turnips, cubed
- 1 cup (240 ml) canned diced tomatoes
- cup (120 ml) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- 2 cups (300 g) diced cauliflower
Season the pork with the salt and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon (6 g) of the curry powder.
In a big, heavy skillet, heat the oil and brown the pork over mediumhigh heat.
Place the onion and turnips in a slow cooker.
Top with the pork and tomatoes.
In a bowl, stir together the vinegar, Splenda, and the remaining 1 tablespoon (6 g) curry powder.
Pour the mixture over the pork.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 7 hours.
When the time's up, stir in the cauliflower.
Re-cover the slow cooker and cook for 1 more hour or until the cauliflower is
Each with 17 g protein, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 8 g usable carbs. Analysis does not include chutney.