Easy Southwestern Pork Stew Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Easy Southwestern Pork Stew which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 pounds (910 g) boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon (5.4 g) dried oregano
- teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces, or 425 g) black soybeans
- 1 can (14 ounces, or 410 g) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup (240 ml) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon concentrate
Put the onion and garlic in a slow cooker and place the pork on top.
In a bowl, stir together the cumin, oregano, salt, soybeans, tomatoes, broth, and bouillon.
Pour the mixture over the pork and vegetables.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 8 to 9 hours.
Each with 34 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 5 g usable