Pork Slow Cooker Chili Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Pork Slow Cooker Chili which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 pounds (1.1 kg) boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 can (14 ounces, or 410 g) tomatoes with green chiles
- cup (40 g) chopped onion
- cup (30 g) diced green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (7.8 g) chili powder
In a big, heavy skillet, heat the oil and brown the pork all over.
Transfer the pork to a slow cooker.
Stir in the tomatoes, onion, pepper, garlic, and chili powder.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve this with sour cream and shredded Monterey Jack cheese, if you like, but it's darned good as-is.
Each with 25 g protein, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 2 g usable carbs.