Thai Burgers Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Thai Burgers which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pounds (680 g) boneless pork loin, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (16.5 ml) chili garlic paste
- 1 clove garlic or teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 scallions, with the roots and the tops cut off (Leave the crisp part
- of the green!)
- 1 can (4 ounces, or 115 g) mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice
- cup (115 g) mayonnaise
Preheat an electric tabletop grill.
Put the pork loin, lemon juice, chili garlic paste, garlic, scallions, mushrooms, fish sauce, and cilantro in a food processor with the S-blade in place.
Pulse until the meat is finely ground and everything is well combined.
Form the mixture into 6 burgers and put them on the grill.
Cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
While the burgers are cooking, stir the lime juice (bottled works fine) into the mayonnaise.
When the burgers are done, top each one with a dollop of the lime mayonnaise and serve.
Each with 4 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 3 grams of usable carbs and 24 grams of protein.