Hot Asian Ribs Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Hot Asian Ribs which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 3 pounds (1.8 kg) country-style pork ribs
- 4 scallions, sliced
- cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- cup (8 g) Splenda
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon chili powder
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 teaspoons Hoisin Sauce
Put the ribs in a slow cooker.
In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
Pour the sauce over the ribs.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 8 to 9 hours.
Each with 32 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 3 g usable carbs.