Ham Kedgeree Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Ham Kedgeree which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 cups (300 g) ham, cut in -inch (1.3-cm) cubes
- head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) curry powder
- 3 tablespoons (30 g) minced onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- cup (15.2 g) chopped fresh parsley
Run the cauliflower through the shredding blade of a food processor.
Put it in a microwaveable casserole dish with a lid, add a couple of tablespoons (30 ml) of water, cover, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Melt the butter in a large, heavy skillet over low heat and add the curry powder and onion.
Saute them together for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add everything else, stir gently but thoroughly (gently so that you don't completely pulverize the hunks of egg yolk), heat through, and serve.
Each with 19 g protein; 6 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 5 g usable carbs.