Ham Slice with Mustard Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Ham Slice with Mustard Sauce which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- Ham steak, about 2 pounds (910 g)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) oil
- cup (120 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons (4.5 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- Salt and pepper
Put the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat and fry the ham steak until it is golden on both sides.
Remove the ham from the skillet, set it on a platter, and keep it warm.
Pour the water into the skillet and stir it around, scraping up all the brown bits from the ham.
Stir in the mustard, Splenda, molasses, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the ham and serve.
Each with 2 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 36 grams of protein.