Sausage Skillet Mix-Up Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Sausage Skillet Mix-Up which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) bulk pork sausage, hot or mild
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (240 ml) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups (450 g) Cauliflower Rice
Brown and crumble the sausage in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
When the sausage is no longer pink, pour off the grease, add the remaining ingredients, and give the mixture a stir.
Turn the heat to low, cover the skillet, and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
Each with 16 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber, for a total of 12 grams of usable carbs and 22 grams of protein.