Orange Lamb Burgers Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Orange Lamb Burgers which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) ground lamb
- large sweet red onion
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoons (23 ml) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) orange juice
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) chopped cilantro
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
Preheat an electric tabletop grill.
Either chop the red onion and the garlic to a medium-fine consistency in a food processor using the S-blade or cut up with a knife.
Then put them, the lamb, cumin, soy sauce, orange zest, orange juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a big bowl.
Using clean hands, smoosh everything together until it's all very well blended.
Form the mixture into 4 burgers and put them on the grill.
Cook for 7 minutes and serve.
Each with 3 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 20 grams of protein.