Soy and Sesame Glazed Lamb Steaks Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Soy and Sesame Glazed Lamb Steaks which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 lamb steaks, 6 to 8 ounces (170 to 225 g) each, inch (1.3 cm) thick
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 6 drops or teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
In a heavy skillet, start sauteing the lamb steaks in the oil over high heat.
Cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side.
While the lamb is browning, prepare and combine the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, Splenda, molasses, and sesame oil.
Remove the lamb from the skillet, add the soy sauce mixture to the skillet, and stir it a bit.
Replace the lamb in the skillet, turn it once to coat with sauce, and cook it for another 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Serve, scraping the liquid from the pan over the lamb steaks.
Assuming each steak is 6 ounces (170 g), each will have 4 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 3 grams of usable carbs and 23 grams of protein.