Barbecued Lamb Steaks Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Barbecued Lamb Steaks which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 2 lamb steaks, 6 to 8 ounces each (170 to 225 g), inch (1.3 cm) thick
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (20 ml) sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (20 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (20 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
Broil the lamb steaks close to the flame for 6 to 7 minutes.
While the steaks are cooking, combine the ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Turn the steaks and broil the second side for 3 to 4 minutes.
Spoon the sauce over the steaks and broil for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Assuming each steak is 6 ounces (170 g), each will have 4 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 23 grams of protein.