Balsamic-Mint Lamb Steak Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Balsamic-Mint Lamb Steak which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 8 ounces (225 g) lamb leg steak
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- teaspoon beef bouillon concentrate
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) boiling water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
Slash the edges of the lamb steak to keep it from curling.
Then heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a big, heavy skillet and start the steak sauteing.
You'll want to cook it 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, dissolve the bouillon concentrate in the water and stir in the balsamic vinegar.
When the steak is done to your liking, remove it to a serving plate and pour the bouillion-vinegar mixture into the skillet.
Stir it around to dissolve the yummy brown stuff stuck to the skillet and then stir in the mint.
Pour this sauce over the steak and serve.
32 g protein; 1 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; 1 g usable carb.