Cape Town Lamb Steaks Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Cape Town Lamb Steaks which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) lamb leg steaks, about inch (1.3 cm) thick
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (9.6 g) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (20 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (20 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
First get a grill going?set your gas grill to medium to medium-low or let your coals get thoroughly white.
Mix together everything but the steaks.
Pour some sauce into a small bowl and brush the steaks liberally with the sauce remaining.
Grill for about 7 minutes per side, basting frequently.
With the reserved sauce and using a clean utensil.
If you like, bring any leftover sauce to a boil (to prevent crosscontamination) and serve with the steaks at the table.
If you do eat all of the sauce, each serving will have 5 grams of carbohydrate, a trace of fiber, and 33 grams of protein.