Steak Diane Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Steak Diane which belongs to the Beef recipe category.
- 12-ounce (340 g) steak, inch (1.3 cm) thick?Use rib eye, sirloin,
- strip, or whatever you like.
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 3 scallions, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon (3.8 g) minced parsley
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) brandy
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) dry sherry
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, saute the steak in the butter?figure 5 to 6 minutes per side.
While that's happening, mince up the scallions and parsley.
When the steak is done to your liking, remove it to a platter and keep it warm.
Turn the heat down to medium.
Add the scallions, parsley, and garlic and saute in the butter for a minute or so.
Add the brandy, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce, turn the heat back up, and boil hard while stirring to scrape any nice brown bits off the bottom of the pan.
Let it boil for a minute or so to reduce, pour it over the steak, and serve.
Each with 3 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of just 1 gram of usable carbs and 25 grams of protein.