Thai Grilled Chicken Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Thai Grilled Chicken which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 1 pounds (680 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- cup (60 ml) coconut milk (You can find this in cans at Asian markets
- or in grocery stores with a good international section.)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fish sauce (nuoc mam or nam pla)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- 2 cloves garlic
- teaspoon turmeric
Combine everything but the chicken and stir well.
Pour it over the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
Press out the air, seal the bag, and toss it in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours, and all day won't hurt.
When dinnertime rolls around, light a grill.
When the grill is hot, cook the chicken for about 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Serve with Thai Peanut Sauce
Each serving will have no more than 3 grams of carbohydrate before adding the peanut sauce, and once again, actually a bit less because of the marinade that gets thrown away, 31 grams of protein. Analysis does not include the Thai Peanut Sauce.