Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Thai Peanut Sauce which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 scallions, sliced, including the crisp part of the green
- cup (80 g) natural peanut butter
- cup (80 ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fish sauce (nam pla or nuoc mam)
- 1 tablespoons (23 ml) lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
Put everything in a blender or a food processor with the S-blade in place and process until smooth.
Makes roughly 1 cup (240 ml), or 8 servings of 2 tablespoons
4 grams of carbohydrate per serving, and 1 gram of fiber, for a usable carb count of 3 grams; 3 grams of protein.